Our gluten free cookie mix lineup features traditional cookies such as chocolate chip, snickerdoodle and oatmeal to name a few. Our cookie mixes are prepared for gluten free but can easily be made vegan. Be sure to check out our tips and tricks that we use to make our cookies gluten free and vegan.
oatmeal cinnamon cookies
What You Need: 1 egg, 1 stick of butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla
Gluten Free Flour (sweet rice flour, whole grain brown rice flour, potato starch, whole grain sorghum flour, tapioca flour, xanthan gum), sea salt, baking soda, cinnamon, rolled oats, sugar, brown sugar.
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Mix all wet ingredients in a bowl & stir until well combined.
3. Pour cookie mix into wet ingredients and mix until soft dough forms.
4. Place scooped cookie dough 2" apart on greased cookie sheet.
5. Gently press down.
6. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges are set.
tip & tricks
Egg: To make this vegan you will need to substitute the egg. We recommend using 1/4 cup of applesauce. However, you may use a substitute of your choice.
Butter: To make this vegan, you will need to replace the butter. We recommend using 1 stick of vegan butter.